At Care World Home Care Agency, our live-in caregivers for Los Angeles County, CA and other nearby areas specialize in making sure SAFETY and COMFORT are prioritized for the elderly, handicapped, bed-bound, and home-bound clients.
Hiring an attendant caregiver should not be a burden. At Care World Home Care Agency, we provide you with cost-effective options that will work for you and your loved ones. Choose from two (2) options that will suit your needs without hurting your budget:
- Hire directly for as low as $15/hr.; OR
- Engage in our agency services for $22/hr.
CALL US NOW for more details!
24-Hour Caregiver Services in the Los Angeles and Ventura County, CA Areas are Guaranteed When You Choose Our Live-in Home Care Program.
You can rely on our experience at Care World Home Care Agency. When you hire from us, you don’t just hire our caregivers, you hire our expertise, our experience, our dependability and our commitment to get our clients the best home care assistance at the lowest possible cost.
WHAT TYPE OF CAREGIVERS DO WE EMPLOY?
Our caregivers must meet the following requirements to get employed:
- Outstanding work references
- Training and experience
- Criminal background check / Fingerprint scan
- Conversant in the English language
- Clean DMV Record
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Health Screened
- HCA registered
What types of patients do our caregivers have experience with?
- Hip injury patients
- Bed-ridden patients
- Weak or cane users
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia cases
- Terminally ill patients
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Stroke and COPD patients
- Persons who cannot be left alone
At Care World Home Care Agency, we provide:
- Service within 2 hours of your call
- Free hospital or in-home evaluation visits to discuss your needs and special requirements
- We will explain to you our service options and rates.
- We will customize solutions to suit your unique needs.
- We will give you an opportunity to choose from at least three (3) qualified candidates based on your assessed requirements