OUR SERVICES AT CARE WORLD HOME CARE AGENCY FOR THE ELDERYLY, DISABLED, AND HOMEBOUND
Hiring an attendant caregiver should not be a burden.
You can rely on our experience at Care World. When you hire from us, you don’t just hire our caregivers, you hire our expertise, our experience, our dependability, and our commitment to getting our clients the lowest possible cost for best senior care services in the Los Angeles County.
WHAT TYPE OF CAREGIVERS DO WE EMPLOY?
Our caregivers must meet the following requirements to get employed:
- Outstanding work references
- Training and experience
- No criminal record, fingerprint scant
- Must speak fluent English
- Clean DMV record
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Health Screened
- HCA Registered
What types of patients do our caregivers have experience with?
- Hip injury patients
- Bed-ridden patients
- Weak or cane users
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia cases
- Terminally ill patients
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Stroke and COPD patients
- Persons who cannot be left alone
At Care World, we provide:
- Service within 2 hours of your call
- Free hospital or home evaluation visits to discuss your needs and special requirements
- We will explain to you our service options and rates.
- We will customize solutions to suit your needs.
- We will give you an opportunity to choose from at least three (3) qualified candidates based on your assessed requirements
Our Personal Care Assistance and Elder Care Services
- Assistance in exercises
- Assistance in getting in and out of bed safely
- Supervision with ambulation
- Assistance in bathing and personal hygiene
- Assistance in meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Hospital sitter service
- Accompany to doctor’s visits and appointments
Home Maker Services
- Light housekeeping
- Light vacuuming
- Kitchen Upkeep
- Change linens
- Light laundry
- Take out garbage
- Care of house plants
- Buy stamps / mail packages
- Coordinate lawn care
- Grocery shopping
- Do errands
- Answer door / phone
- Assist with pet care
- Check on food expiration dates
Assistance with Daily Living Services
- Supervision against falls and injuries
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminders / management
- Pick up prescriptions
- Check on medication expiration dates
- Monitor diet
- Special diet meal preparation
- Escort on walks
- Assistance with physical therapy exercises
- Transferring and positioning
- Recreational activities
- Transport to doctor appointments
- Assistance with mouth care
- Assistance with grooming
- Assistance with ambulation
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with skincare
- Arrange appointments
- Encourage participation in recreational activities
- Attend church service / synagogue
- Transport to church / synagogue events
- Music appreciation
- Transport to social events
- Transport to beauty shops
- Attend club meetings
- Buy / read newspapers and magazines
- A thorough home care assessment to evaluate client needs and preferences is conducted prior to the initiation of services and caregiver selection.
ABOUT THE CAREGIVERS
The screening and selection of caregivers are one of our most critical tasks. All Care World caregivers are employees of the agency. The agency assumes all responsibilities for payroll taxes, benefits, scheduling, bonding, insurance, and worker’s compensation.
Our in-home care services for the Los Angeles County is very competitive. If you want to know if our packages are suitable for your needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can schedule a home care needs assessment with us by calling 800-418-8576. Care World will be able to send a care coordinator to consult with you further about elder care services and cost-effective options that will work for you.
We’ve got the experience, we’ve got trained caregivers…Tell us how we can put this to work for you?
We can customize a care plan based on your home care needs assessment information which will lead to more favorable results when you start enjoying home care assistance from Care World Home Care Agency.